Search Hotels in Lucan
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Lucan, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will delight tourists with its shopping, bars and gardens. Top sights around the area include Phoenix Park, War Memorial Gardens and Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum.
- You'll find 1435 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Dublin
- The closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 9.6 mi (15.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lucan
A couple of favourite places to visit are Hermitage Golf Club and Lucan Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Phoenix Park and War Memorial Gardens.
This is a top-rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Moat Lodge - With a stay at this 2-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its quiet location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Kilmainham Gaol Historical Museum, 5.4 mi/8.6 km from the heart of the city, and Tallaght Stadium, which is 5.4 mi/8.7 km away.
Dressing for Lucan
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Lucan each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 3°C