Search Limerick Hotels, County Limerick
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Limerick, and visitors give high marks for the shopping, top-notch restaurants and lively bar scene. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its museums, entertainment and cafes. Top sights in the city include St. Mary's Cathedral, The Treaty Stone and King John's Castle.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodation options in Limerick
- The closest major airport is in Shannon (SNN), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Limerick
Well known for its museums, the city's cultural venues include Hunt Museum, Limerick Museum and University Concert Hall. Attractions like Angela's Ashes Walking Tour, Roller Jam and Red Viking Tours are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like St. Mary's Cathedral, The Treaty Stone, and King John's Castle.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 42 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Limerick. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Bedford Townhouse & Café - Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Limerick City Centre can enjoy access to a fitness centre and a rooftop terrace, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Savoy Hotel - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. This 5-star hotel in Limerick City Centre features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- No. 1 Pery Square Hotel & Spa - Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Limerick City Centre can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Other top sights in Limerick include Thomond Park. Top places to see outside the city include Grange Stone Circle, located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Bunratty Castle and Folk Park, which is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) away.
Getting around Limerick
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Limerick Station. Limerick may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Limerick
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 3°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 926.50 millimetres of rain falls on Limerick each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 19°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Limerick?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Limerick, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Limerick?
What's the best hotel for families in Limerick?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Limerick?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Limerick?
What's the best high-end hotel in Limerick?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Limerick?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Limerick?
Where's the best place to stay in Limerick to learn about local history?
Limerick Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Limerick by Star Rating
- Hotels near Limerick Airports
- Areas of Limerick
- Accommodation near Limerick Attractions
- More accommodation types in Limerick
- Choose Your Limerick Hotel Style
- Search Limerick Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Limerick
- Hotels Near Limerick, County Limerick
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends