Search Hotels in Tallaght
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Tallaght
Visiting DublinNature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Dublin, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, sporting events, and shopping. Visitors who journey to this welcoming city can discover its bars, football, and gardens. A top attraction is Tallaght Stadium.
- There are 3 Dublin hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Dublin (DUB), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Dublin
- Golfing is one of the top activities, while Glenville Pitch and Putt Club, Hazel Grove Golf Course, and Newlands Golf Club are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions such as Tallaght Civic Theatre, Guinness Storehouse, and National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square
- Families come for attractions such as Dublin Zoo, Clondalkin Leisure Centre, and Club 92
- Notable for its temples and landmarks to visit including St. Patrick's Cathedral, Christ Church Cathedral, and Dublin Castle
- War Memorial Gardens, St. Stephen's Green, and Phoenix Park are just some of the places to enjoy the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Belgard Square Shopping Centre, Village Green Shopping Centre, and Brown Thomas Flagship Store
- Everyone—not just sports fans—will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at Tallaght Stadium, National Basketball Arena, or Aviva Stadium
Getting around Dublin
There are plenty of options for getting around Dublin. Take advantage of metro transit at Tallaght Station, Hospital Station, or Cookstown Station.
Staying in DublinConsider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Maldron Hotel & Leisure Centre Tallaght, averaging GBP 84.39/night
- The Plaza Hotel, averaging GBP 68.08/night
Dressing for Dublin
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 20°C with nighttime averages of 9°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 3°C
- Average annual rainfall for Dublin is 27 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Tallaght?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Tallaght, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Tallaght?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Tallaght?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Tallaght?
What's the best luxury hotel in Tallaght?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Tallaght?
What are some hotels with pools in Tallaght?
Tallaght Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Tallaght by Star Rating
- Hotels near Tallaght Airports
- Accommodation near Tallaght Attractions
- More accommodation types in Tallaght
- Choose Your Tallaght Hotel Style
- Search Tallaght Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Tallaght
- Hotels Near Tallaght, Dublin
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends