Search Hotels in Ballsbridge, Dublin
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Ballsbridge, Dublin
Ballsbridge is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its fantastic nightlife and attending sporting events. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Aviva Stadium and Royal Dublin Society. Choose one of Ballsbridge's hotels and explore the area around Dublin with ease.
Staying in Ballsbridge
Here are some accommodation choices in Ballsbridge for you to consider:
- InterContinental Dublin: 5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, an indoor pool and a health club, steps from Royal Dublin Society. Our guests enjoy the hotel's walkable location and breakfast.
- Ariel House: 4-star guesthouse with free WiFi, free self-parking and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Aviva Stadium. Expedia travellers like this guesthouse's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Aberdeen Lodge: 4-star guesthouse featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this guesthouse highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Ballsbridge might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Dublin. City Centre Dublin is a neighbourhood known for its top museums, great live music scene and fantastic nightlife. This neighbourhood is home to 496 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- Ranelagh Rooms: 3.5-star guesthouse featuring free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the guesthouse's comfortable rooms and quiet location.
- Buswells Hotel: 3-star hotel with a restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge, steps from National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- The Merrion: 5-star hotel with 2 restaurants, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, steps from Merrion Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and breakfast.
Exploring This Dublin Neighbourhood
Spend some time exploring the great outdoors at Herbert Park, Grand Canal and Dublin Bay. Aviva Stadium and Royal Dublin Society are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
If you want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, consider a visit to the nearby neighbourhood of City Centre Dublin to visit Ha' Penny Bridge, Dublin Castle and Christ Church Cathedral. Think about a stop by St. Stephen's Green, St. Patrick's Cathedral and National Gallery of Ireland at Merrion Square during your stay.
Getting Around Ballsbridge and the Greater Dublin Area
If you want to venture out of town, Dublin Sandymount Station is the closest train station. You can also catch a ride at Dublin Lansdowne Road Station.