Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Uckfield are sure to enjoy the spas, golf courses and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its forests. Top sights around the area include Sheffield Park Garden, Michelham Priory and Drusilla's Zoo.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Uckfield
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 17.1 mi (27.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 37 mi (59.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uckfield
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and these places to visit: Sheffield Park Garden, West Park Nature Reserve and Wilderness Wood. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while East Sussex National Golf Club and Piltdown Golf Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bluebell Railway - Sheffield Park Station and Bentley Wildfowl and Motor Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Uckfield. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Horsted Place - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Blackboys Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
- East Sussex National - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a golf course and 3 restaurants. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include Michelham Priory, located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Drusilla's Zoo, which is 10.5 mi/16.9 km away.
Getting around Uckfield
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Uckfield Station, Uckfield Buxted Station or Uckfield Isfield Station. Uckfield might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Uckfield
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Uckfield each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Uckfield?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Uckfield, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Uckfield?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Uckfield?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Uckfield?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Uckfield?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Uckfield?
Uckfield Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Uckfield by Star Rating
- Hotels near Uckfield Airports
- Accommodation near Uckfield Attractions
- More accommodation types in Uckfield
- Choose Your Uckfield Hotel Style
- Search Uckfield Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Uckfield
- Hotels Near Uckfield, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends