Search Hotels in Hove
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Hove, and visitors give high marks for the seaside and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Hove Museum and Art Gallery and Brighton Beach.
- There are 143 hotels and other accommodation options in Hove
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 21.7 mi (35 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Hove
The city's cultural venues include Hove Museum and Art Gallery and West Blatchington Windmill. The city is notable for landmarks like Palmeira Mansions, St. Mary and St. Abraam Coptic Orthodox Church and Peace Statue. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Brighton Beach and River Adur.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Churchill Square Shopping Centre, 2.1 mi/3.5 km from the heart of the city, and Brighton Centre, which is 2.2 mi (3.5 km) away.
Getting around Hove
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Hove Aldrington Station, Hove Station or Brighton Portslade Station. Hove might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hove
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Hove each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C