Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check St Leonards-On-Sea hotel prices
Visiting St Leonards-On-Sea
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in St Leonards-On-Sea, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its spas, bars and cafes. Around the area, top sights include Battle Abbey and Battlefield, Herstmonceux Castle and Bodiam Castle. In St Leonards-On-Sea, there are 45 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in St Leonards-On-Sea
The the sea and gardens highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including English Channel, St Leonards Gardens and Warrior Square Gardens. Additionally, in the area you'll find Battle Abbey and Battlefield and Herstmonceux Castle.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 45 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in St Leonards-On-Sea. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hastings House - This 5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Bannatyne Spa Hotel Hastings - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and dining options at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Royal Victoria Hotel - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its bar and beach locale.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Bodiam Castle, located 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Pevensey Castle, which is 9.6 mi/15.5 km away.
Getting around St Leonards-On-Sea
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at West St Leonards Station or St Leonards Warrior Square Station. St Leonards-On-Sea may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for St Leonards-On-Sea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on St Leonards-On-Sea each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in St Leonards-On-Sea?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in St Leonards-On-Sea, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in St Leonards-On-Sea?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to St Leonards-On-Sea?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in St Leonards-On-Sea?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in St Leonards-On-Sea?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in St Leonards-On-Sea?
What's the best luxury place to stay in St Leonards-On-Sea?
What's the best boutique hotel in St Leonards-On-Sea?
What's the best hotel in St Leonards-On-Sea to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in St Leonards-On-Sea?
St Leonards-On-Sea Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in St Leonards-On-Sea by Star Rating
- Hotels near St Leonards-On-Sea Airports
- Accommodation near St Leonards-On-Sea Attractions
- More accommodation types in St Leonards-On-Sea
- Choose Your St Leonards-On-Sea Hotel Style
- Search St Leonards-On-Sea Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in St Leonards-On-Sea
- Hotels Near St Leonards-On-Sea, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends