Search Hotels in Brighton and Hove
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Brighton and Hove hotel prices
Where to stay in Brighton and Hove
4/5Very Good!(154 area reviews)
Are you interested in stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife and popular shops? A visit to Seafront might be the perfect thing. You can also explore top sights like Brighton Beach and Brighton Pier.
4.5/5Wonderful!(396 area reviews)
Kemptown is known for its breathtaking beach views, and with sights like Brighton Marina and Brighton Beach, you won't get bored spending a day wandering around this part of Brighton.
Brighton City Centre
4/5Very Good!(966 area reviews)
The stunning beaches and fantastic nightlife are just a few highlights of Brighton City Centre. Make a stop by Brighton Beach or Brighton Dome while you're exploring the area.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
One of Brighton’s most popular shopping areas is a set of old winding streets lined with everything from antique shops to quirky boutiques.
4/5Very Good!(43 area reviews)
Experience life away from Brighton’s major tourist center while wandering the architecturally impressive streets of this elegant neighborhood.
Visiting Brighton and Hove
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Brighton and Hove, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights in the city include Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, Brighton Royal Pavilion and Churchill Square Shopping Centre.
- There are 692 hotels and other accommodation options in Brighton and Hove
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 21.4 mi (34.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Brighton and Hove
Cultural venues in the city include Brighton Museum and Art Gallery, Hove Museum and Art Gallery and Brighton Dome. Favourite family attractions include Brighton Sea Life Centre and Brighton Pier. The city is notable for landmarks like Brighton Royal Pavilion, British Airways i360 and Preston Manor.
In Brighton, there are 692 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Brighton Marina House Hotel - B&B - Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Kemptown can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
- 27 Brighton - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this B&B. This 4-star bed & breakfast in Kemptown features parking.
- Colson House - Located in Kemptown, this 3.5-star guesthouse features free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. Expedia customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
Other favourite sights in Brighton and Hove include Churchill Square Shopping Centre, Brighton Beach and Brighton Marina. Top places to visit around the area include Newhaven Fort, located 9.1 mi (14.7 km) from the city centre, and Sheffield Park Garden, which is 12.1 mi/19.5 km away.
Getting around Brighton and Hove
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Brighton Moulsecoomb Station, Brighton London Road Station or Preston Park Station. Brighton and Hove might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Brighton and Hove
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Brighton and Hove gets about 735.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
More trip options
- Hotels in Brighton and Hove by Star Rating
- Areas of Brighton and Hove
- Accommodation near Brighton and Hove Attractions
- More accommodation types in Brighton and Hove
- Choose Your Brighton and Hove Hotel Style
- Search Brighton and Hove Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Brighton and Hove
- Hotels Near Brighton and Hove, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends