Visitors can enjoy all that Cheshunt has to offer including its restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. White Hart Lane Stadium, Alexandra Palace and Finsbury Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Cheshunt
- The closest major airport is in London (LCY-London City), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cheshunt
Notable places to visit in the larger region include White Hart Lane Stadium, Alexandra Palace and Finsbury Park. In the area, you'll also find Emirates Stadium and London Stadium.
As you start planning your visit to Cheshunt, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 350 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- YHA London Lee Valley - Hostel is located in central Cheshunt. This 4-star hostel in Waltham Cross features a restaurant, free parking and a bar. Our customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
- Chesnut Lodge is located in the heart of Cheshunt. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Waltham Cross can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Heather's Lodge is 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Waltham Cross can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Westfield Stratford City, 11.6 mi/18.7 km from the city centre, and Kelvedon Hatch, which is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) away.
Getting around Cheshunt
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Cheshunt Station. Cheshunt may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Cheshunt
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 12°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 21 millimetres of rain falls on Cheshunt each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 21°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C