Visitors to Weston are sure to enjoy the golf courses, bars and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts tourists with its cafes. Top sights around the area include Trentham Gardens and Oulton Park Circuit.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Weston
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Weston
A favourite place to visit in the city is Wychwood Park Conference Centre. In the area, you'll also find Trentham Gardens and Oulton Park Circuit.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Crewe Hall - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Weston
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Weston gets about 867 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C