Winsford's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers and visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its spas, coffeehouses, and sporting events.
- Though not directly in Winsford, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- November is the most expensive month to travel here, while December tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 17.2 mi (27.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Winsford
- Norton Priory Museum and Grosvenor Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Popular family attractions include Chester Zoo, The Ice Cream Farm, and Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre
Staying in Winsford
You might like New Farm Bed and Breakfast Cheshire, averaging GBP 114.65 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. New Farm Bed and Breakfast Cheshire, a 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Winsford
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Winsford gets about 867 millimetres of rain per year