Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Nantwich, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Relaxing and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its spas and bars. Around the area, top sights include Grosvenor Museum, Chester Cathedral and Chester Zoo.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Nantwich
- The closest major airport is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Manchester (MAN), 23.9 mi (38.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nantwich
A couple of favourite places to visit are Nantwich Museum and Church of St Mary. In the area, you'll also find Grosvenor Museum and Chester Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Nantwich. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Rookery Hall Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- The Badger Inn - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this inn. This 3-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
- The Swan Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Chester Zoo, 18.3 mi/29.5 km from the city centre, and Norton Priory Museum, which is 20.7 mi (33.4 km) away.
Getting around Nantwich
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Nantwich Station or Wrenbury Station. Nantwich may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Nantwich
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Nantwich gets about 654 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 2°C