Search Hotels in Sandbach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Sandbach, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and gardens. Oulton Park Circuit, Tatton Park and Trentham Gardens are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Sandbach
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 24.7 mi (39.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sandbach
Oulton Park Circuit, Tatton Park and Trentham Gardens are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, you'll find Delamere Forest in the area.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Sandbach. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Bears Paw Inn - This 5-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia travellers love its quiet location and room size.
- The Wheatsheaf - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Chimney House Hotel - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and a bar. Expedia customers like its quiet location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting around Sandbach
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Sandbach Station. Sandbach might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sandbach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Sandbach gets about 867 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 20°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Sandbach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sandbach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Sandbach?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to Sandbach?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sandbach?
What's the best high-end hotel in Sandbach?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Sandbach?
Sandbach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sandbach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sandbach Airports
- Accommodation near Sandbach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sandbach
- Choose Your Sandbach Hotel Style
- Search Sandbach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sandbach
- Hotels Near Sandbach, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends