Visitors to Alsager are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its live music. Top sights around the area include Trentham Gardens and Oulton Park Circuit.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in Alsager
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Liverpool (LPL-John Lennon), 28.1 mi (45.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Alsager
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Trentham Gardens and Oulton Park Circuit. You'll also find Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre and Trentham Monkey Forest in the area.
Below is a top accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Old Mill Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
Getting around Alsager
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Alsager Station. Alsager might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Alsager
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- About 858.30 millimetres of rain falls on Alsager each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C