Visitors to Burslem are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and parks. Top sights around the area include Alton Towers and Trentham Gardens.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Burslem
- The closest major airport is in Manchester (MAN), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Burslem
A favourite place to visit in the city is Vale Park. In the area, you'll also find Alton Towers and Trentham Gardens.
Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- The George Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
Getting around Burslem
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Longport Station. Burslem might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Burslem
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Burslem is 858.30 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 20°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C