Crewe Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Crewe with your cat or dog? Stay with your furry friend at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels. Here are some top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- The Crewe Arms Hotel is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 3-star inn's bar and location.
- Crewe Hall is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests a full-service spa and a restaurant. Our customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's breakfast and guestroom size.
- Pets can join their owners at The Vicarage Freehouse & Rooms. This hotel provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's breakfast and location.
Planning your trip to Crewe
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Crewe is 867 mm
Exploring Crewe with your pet
See the local sights and visit Alexandra Stadium and Wychwood Park Conference Centre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Cranage Village Hall and Jodrell Bank Discovery Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Crewe, Pets and Pastimes or A-Z Aquatics Ltd.