Search Hotels in Isla Mujeres
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 4 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 17 Jan 2021
Visiting Isla Mujeres
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Isla Mujeres, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, pristine golf courses and local tours. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Top sights in the city include Norte Beach, Garrafon Natural Reef Park and Dolphin Discovery.
- You'll find 1962 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Cancun
- The closest major airport is in Cancun, Quintana Roo (CUN-Cancun Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Isla Mujeres
Cultural venues in the city include Crayola House, Capitán Dulché Museum and Aztlán Galería. The city is notable for landmarks like Mundaca House, Parador Fotográfico and Isla Mujeres Sculpture Garden. The beaches and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Norte Beach, Garrafon Natural Reef Park and Shark Beach.
Other top sights in Isla Mujeres include Dolphin Discovery. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Tortuga Beach, located 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from the heart of the city, and La Isla Shopping Mall, which is 8.5 mi/13.7 km away.
Dressing for Isla Mujeres
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 30°C during the day and 19°C at night
- About 42 millimetres of rain falls on Isla Mujeres each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 19°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Isla Mujeres?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Isla Mujeres, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Isla Mujeres?
What's the best hotel for families in Isla Mujeres?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Isla Mujeres?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Isla Mujeres?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Isla Mujeres?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Isla Mujeres?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Isla Mujeres?
What's the best boutique hotel in Isla Mujeres?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Isla Mujeres?
Isla Mujeres Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Isla Mujeres by Star Rating
- Hotels near Isla Mujeres Airports
- Areas of Isla Mujeres
- Accommodation near Isla Mujeres Attractions
- More accommodation types in Isla Mujeres
- Choose Your Isla Mujeres Hotel Style
- Search Isla Mujeres Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Isla Mujeres
- Hotels Near Isla Mujeres, Cancun
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends