Visiting Icod de los Vinos
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to Icod de los Vinos, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the chocolate, volcanoes and restaurants. Welcoming and cosy, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its mountains, island and parks.
- There are 7 Icod de los Vinos hotels
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 21.1 mi (33.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Icod de los Vinos
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Drago Park, La Fortaleza Lookout, and San Felipe Castle
- The volcanoes, mountains and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Viento Cave, Wind Cave, and Ancient Dragon Tree
Staying in Icod de los Vinos
You may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Hotel Emblemático San Agustín
- Apartamentos Drago Dreams
Hotel Emblemático San Agustín, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Apartamentos Drago Dreams has a 4 rating by guests.