Visiting El Tanque
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to El Tanque, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the theme park, entertainment and mountains.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around El Tanque
- Adventures is one of the top activities, whereas Camello Center, Chinyero Volcano, and Oasis Los Gigantes Public Pool are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the mountains is picturesque, and places to visit include Los Gigantes Beach, Teide National Park, and Wind Cave