Visitors to Garachico are sure to enjoy the gardens and seaside. The relaxing and secluded setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights around the area include Los Gigantes Beach, Teide National Park and Loro Park.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Garachico
- The closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 22.7 mi (36.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (TFN-Tenerife North), 26.7 mi (43 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Garachico
Notable city landmarks like Juan Gonzalez de la Torre Plaza and Santa Ana Convent might be worth a visit. The gardens and the sea highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Playa del Guincho, Playa de la Caleta and Isla Baja. In the area, you'll also find Los Gigantes Beach and Teide National Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Garachico. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Isla Baja Suites - With a stay at this 4-star guesthouse, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a coffee shop, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Rural El Patio - Our customers love the bar and location at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Loro Park, 12.5 mi/20 km from the city centre, and Golf Costa Adeje, which is 15.5 mi (25 km) away.
Dressing for Garachico
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 19°C and the night-time average to be 10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 11°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Garachico gets about 5 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 11°C