Visiting Santiago del Teide
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Santiago del Teide, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the entertainment, restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, cosy and seaside city has to offer, including its whale watching, shopping and excursions. A top attraction is Los Gigantes Beach.
- There are 19 Santiago del Teide hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Tenerife (TFS-Tenerife South), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Santiago del Teide
- A marina, whale watching and taking an excursion are top activities, whereas sights to visit include Los Gigantes Marina, Oasis Los Gigantes Public Pool, and Chinyero Volcano
- The the sea and beaches highlight the natural beauty, and Los Gigantes Beach, Teide National Park, and Alcala Beach are several places worth visiting
Getting around Santiago del Teide
There are plenty of options for getting around Santiago del Teide. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transport.
Staying in Santiago del Teide
With 27 hotels and other accommodations in Santiago del Teide, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 6 hotels, ranging from GBP 52/night to GBP 156/night
- 7 aparthotels, ranging from GBP 42/night to GBP 96/night
- 5 apartments, ranging from GBP 40/night to GBP 89/night
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider the following top-rated traditional hotels:
- Hotel Stil Los Gigantes - Adults Only
- Royal Sun Resort
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may enjoy these traveler-recommended, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- La Casona del Patio
- IBH Apartamentos Diamond
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Stil Los Gigantes - Adults Only with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas La Casona del Patio and Royal Sun Resort are also highly rated by guests.