Let's start with good points, will be short:
- comfy beds, cleaners are good, one of the small pool is heated, location is very good
Bad, mainly subjective, please note that:
- hotel is a 'brainwashing' one, they welcome you with temperature checking, the lift has 'traffic light system' to condition you to make you familiar with it, they use it to let you know when the restaurant is less busy
- food is horrid, I tried breakfast only once, dry, no fresh veggies, some half-fresh fruits, a basically small rounded table with everything on it and on that small area 5-6 restricted direction how to step close to the food preventing you to really see what is on the table and annoying to the score.
- in the lift the other entertaining is the techno-world advertising, get used to with AI and how good is to be a female astronaut among others.
- you have to wait minutes to the lift as they are small and you are not allowed to use it outside of your 'bubble' despite of wearing masks are compulsory
- the hotel is very 'smart', for the key (card) put in the slot the TV turns in to be sure you can't miss the fresh propaganda, everything is smart, if you are EMF sensitive (I am) it's a hell.
- there is absolutely no privacy on the balconies, you can see each other, if someone peeps one can see you in your bed from one direction.
In past I shall ban this hotel-chain and this is because of being so 'smart' and so eager to push the brainwashing agenda.