Search Hotels in Hertford
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 23 May 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Hertford are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and rivers. White Hart Lane Stadium, Alexandra Palace and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodation options in Hertford
- The closest major airport is in London (LTN-Luton), 12.9 mi (20.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (STN-Stansted), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hertford
Notable places to visit in the larger region include White Hart Lane Stadium, Alexandra Palace and Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Additionally, in the area you'll find Finsbury Park and Emirates Stadium.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Hertford. This is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hertford House Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and 2 bars, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Kelvedon Hatch, 17.6 mi/28.3 km from the heart of the city, and London Stadium, which is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away.
Getting around Hertford
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Hertford North Station, Hertford East Station or Bayford Station. Hertford might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Hertford
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Hertford gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 20°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Hertford?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Hertford, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Hertford?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Hertford?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Hertford?
Hertford Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Hertford by Star Rating
- Hotels near Hertford Airports
- Accommodation near Hertford Attractions
- More accommodation types in Hertford
- Choose Your Hertford Hotel Style
- Search Hertford Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Hertford
- Hotels Near Hertford, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends