Search Hotels in Harlow
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Aug 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Harlow, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the bars, sporting events and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its spas. Top sights around the area include Kelvedon Hatch, White Hart Lane Stadium and Alexandra Palace.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Harlow
- The closest major airport is in London (STN-Stansted), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LCY-London City), 18.5 mi (29.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Harlow
A favourite place to visit in the city is The Gibberd Garden. Additionally, in the area you'll find Kelvedon Hatch and White Hart Lane Stadium.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Harlow. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The Fox Inn - This 3-star inn features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- The Green Man by Greene King Inns - Our customers like the dining options and bar at this inn. With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Express Harlow - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Alexandra Palace, 15.5 mi/24.9 km from the heart of the city, and Victoria Road Stadium, which is 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away.
Getting around Harlow
If you'd like to explore more of the area, ride aboard a train from Harlow Town Station, Harlow Mill Station or Harlow Roydon Station. Harlow might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Harlow
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the night-time average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Harlow gets about 659.10 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 2°C