Guests are sure to enjoy the cafes and bars in Hoddesdon. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas July is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (STN-Stansted), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hoddesdon
- Popular family attractions include Paradise Wildlife Park, Royal Gunpowder Mills, and Lee Valley White Water Centre
- Favourite places to visit in the area include Olympic Stadium, London Zoo and White Hart Lane Stadium
Staying in Hoddesdon
You might like Clocktower Lodge for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Clocktower Lodge, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.9 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hoddesdon
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 22 millimetres of rain falls on Hoddesdon each year