Traditional and Modern Hotel
I came with a group of 9 and when we arrived, they greeted us with drinks and a warm towel for our hands. Personnels were willing to accommodate us by giving us rooms next to each other.! All the rooms were suites in the middle of the hotel and had an amazing view of the pool & ocean.
We went to get a couples spa. It was amazing and I loved it. The spa steam room, jacuzzi and sauna room were great.
Of all the restaurants I've been to here, my favorite is the Buffet.
1. The cleanliness of the hotel and our room were great. Our room keeper made sure we were comfortable.
2. There were many pools. I love how the pools were separated. One side had a DJ Booth and the other side was quiet and relaxing for those who enjoy the calmness. The side that has a DJ booth also has a pool volleyball net.
3.Staff were friendly and were always getting our drinks quickly.
4. There is a 24 hour arcade room (ping pong, pool, jenga, poker/cards). This is great especially for those who don't sleep at night. In the arcade room, there are also snacks and drinks (alcohol & non alcoholic drinks).
1. There is only one swim up bar in the whole pool area and is located near the quiet side of the pool.
2. The hotel has a high ceiling with fans and does not have air conditioner in the main lobby.
3. The air conditioner in our room were too strong. We tried to adjust it but it did not work.
Comment from Hotel Management
30-Aug-2016 by Alfonso J - General Manager, Hotel Management
First and foremost allow me to thank you very much for choosing Hyatt Zilara Cancun as host to your recent vacation.
We are truly sorry to know about the short coming encountered, please accept our sincerest apologies and be assured that your comments have already been communicated to the corresponding department heads for the appropriate follow up.
However, we are truly happy to know you and your friends very much enjoyed the whole experience at our Resort.
We hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and create many more memorable and special experiences.