Guests will want to experience the bars, gardens and restaurants in Wotton. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its spas and sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wotton
- Popular cultural attractions include Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands Museum, and Hampton Court Palace
- Popular attractions include Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Loseley House, Polesden Lacey, and Hatchlands Park
Staying in Wotton
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Wotton House.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Wotton House with a 3.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Wotton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wotton is 24 millimetres