Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Wotton
Guests will want to experience the bars, gardens and restaurants in Wotton. Welcoming and relaxing, this city also attracts visitors with its spas and sporting events.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Wotton
- Popular cultural attractions include Mercedes-Benz World, Brooklands Museum, and Hampton Court Palace
- Popular attractions include Chessington World of Adventures and Thorpe Park
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Loseley House, Polesden Lacey, and Hatchlands Park
Staying in Wotton
For trips with large groups, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Wotton House.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Wotton House with a 3.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Wotton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Wotton is 24 millimetres