Overview of Merit Kensington Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- 24/7 Front Desk
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Single Room
Deluxe Double Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
Classic Triple Room
Classic Single Room
Classic Double Room
Deluxe Triple Room
Superior Triple Room
Superior Double Room
About this area
Located in London's London City Centre neighbourhood, Merit Kensington Hotel is in the city centre and near a metro station. Buckingham Palace and The British Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Stamford Bridge Stadium and Piccadilly Circus. Enjoy an event or a match at Wembley Stadium, and consider making time for London Eye—a top attraction that's not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Earl's Court Station is 3 minutes by foot and West Brompton Underground Station is 6 minutes.
- Royal Albert Hall - 4 min drive
- Natural History Museum - 7 min drive
- Harrods - 10 min drive
- Kensington Palace - 11 min drive
- Stamford Bridge Stadium - 13 min drive
- Kensington (Olympia) Station - 3 min drive
- Earl's Court Station - 3 min walk
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 27 min drive
- Subway - 1 min walk
- The Blackbird - 1 min walk
- Byron - 2 min walk
- The Kensington Quarter - 2 min walk
- Paul - 2 min walk
About this property
Merit Kensington Hotel
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: GBP 50 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The property was in excellent condition - very clean, modern and everything in excellent working order. The only downside for us was it was not in the centre of town. In retrospect we could have done with being more in the centre. Also there was no bar or breakfast facility. Not a big problem though. Would definitely recommend especially at the price.