Search Hotels in Uttoxeter
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Uttoxeter has to offer including the bars, churches and gardens. The walkable and countryside setting also entices those visiting the city. Alton Towers, Uttoxeter Racecourse and National Memorial Arboretum are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Uttoxeter
- The closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 23.6 mi (38 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Birmingham (BHX), 31.5 mi (50.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Uttoxeter
A couple of favourite places to visit are Uttoxeter Racecourse and Redfern's Cottage Museum of Uttoxeter Life. In the area, you'll also find Alton Towers and National Memorial Arboretum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Uttoxeter. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Heywood Hall - Amenities in this 4-star guesthouse include a kitchenette, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and WiFi.
- Meadows Way Guest House - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
One of the top places to see in the surrounding area is Trentham Gardens, located 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Uttoxeter
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Uttoxeter Station. Uttoxeter might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Uttoxeter
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and night-time averages of 2°C
- Uttoxeter gets about 758.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Uttoxeter?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Uttoxeter, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option when travelling with children to Uttoxeter?
Uttoxeter Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Uttoxeter by Star Rating
- Hotels near Uttoxeter Airports
- Accommodation near Uttoxeter Attractions
- More accommodation types in Uttoxeter
- Choose Your Uttoxeter Hotel Style
- Search Uttoxeter Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Uttoxeter
- Hotels Near Uttoxeter, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends