Search Hotels in Tutbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Sep 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Pocket Guide: Tutbury
Guests will want to experience the restaurants, bars and monuments in Tutbury. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and cosy ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in East Midlands (EMA), 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tutbury
- Popular family attractions include Alton Towers, Go Ape Cannock Chase, and Donington Park Racing Circuit
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable, and landmarks include Tutbury Castle, Ashby de la Zouch Castle, and Sudbury Hall and the National Trust Museum of Childhood
Staying in Tutbury
You may enjoy a stay at Dog & Partridge Hotel for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Dog & Partridge Hotel with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Tutbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 20°C, while the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Tutbury each year