Search Hotels in Southwark, London
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Southwark, London
Reviewed on 1 Mar 2020
Southwark is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its stunning river views and popular theatre scene. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including The Shard, London Bridge and London City Hall. With hotels to suit everyone's tastes, Southwark serves as a good starting point for exploring the greater London area.
Staying in Southwark
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Southwark, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- Half Moon: 4.5-star inn featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our guests enjoy the inn's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- Shangri La Hotel At The Shard London: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, steps from The Shard. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Hilton London Bankside: 5-star hotel with a restaurant, an indoor pool and a fitness centre, steps from Tate Modern. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Southwark may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in London. The Peckham neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. With 14 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- The Victoria Inn: 2.5-star inn featuring a bar/lounge, free WiFi and a terrace. Our guests enjoy the inn's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Peckham Rooms Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Expedia travellers like this hotel's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Best Western London Peckham Hotel: 3-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and central location.
Exploring This London Neighbourhood
Southwark's sights and attractions like Cuming Museum, Coronet and White Cube offer insight into the local culture. You could also plan a visit to The Shard or London Bridge when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Getting Around Southwark and the Greater London Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Bermondsey Station, Elephant & Castle Station or Canada Water Underground Station. To see the sights outside of town, hop on a train. London Peckham Rye Station is the closest train station, but London Queens Road Peckham Station and London Denmark Hill Station are also nearby.