Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2019
Visiting Serra de Tramuntana
Visitors to Serra de Tramuntana are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's rocky beaches and wineries. Around the area, top sights include Port de Soller, Puig Mayor and Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma.
- There are 532 hotels and other accommodation options in Serra de Tramuntana
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Serra de Tramuntana
Cultural venues in the city include Robert Graves House, Deià Archaeological Museum and Research Centre and Fundacio Lichter Alaro. The city is notable for landmarks like Lluc Monastery, Castillo de Alaro and Real Cartuja de Valldemossa. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and these places to visit: Son Marriog, Cala Deia and Cala Banyalbufar.
In Bunyola, you can choose from 532 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Son Ametler - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Finca Hotel Albellons Parc Natural - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this guesthouse. This 4-star guesthouse features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi.
- Agroturismo Sa Pedrissa - With a stay at this 5-star farm house, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and beach locale.
Top places to visit outside the city include Port de Soller, 6.4 mi/10.2 km from the city centre, and Puig Mayor, which is 6.5 mi (10.5 km) away.
Getting around Serra de Tramuntana
With so many ways to get around, seeing Serra de Tramuntana is simple. Head over to University of the Balearic Islands Station to catch the metro. To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Lloseta Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in Serra de Tramuntana by Star Rating
- Areas of Serra de Tramuntana
- Accommodation near Serra de Tramuntana Attractions
- More accommodation types in Serra de Tramuntana
- Choose Your Serra de Tramuntana Hotel Style
- Search Serra de Tramuntana Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Serra de Tramuntana
- Hotels Near Serra de Tramuntana, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends