Expedia Verified Review
1 / 5 Terrible
I am writing to share a recent 1/5 star experience that I believe should be actioned on, as my boyfriend and I did not receive the service we paid to receive.
In short, and bullet points:
· We didn't stay at the hotel we paid for
· The place was dirty with sand everywhere on the floor when we arrived. Several days passed before fixing, even though the cleaning staff did enter the room to "clean" on more than one occasion, but they just changed the towels, made the bed, and left.
· Upon arrival, we found old blood on our bed sheets. These bedsheets never got changed, despite us being there for ~ten days plus our request to change this got ignored twice (Two times!).
· We wrote an email to the hotel, pre-booking, to ask about our hotel room. It got ignored. We used the official email address on Gavimar's website (email@example.com). You can find it on this page in the footer: https://www.calagranhotel.com/.
· We called the reception pre-booking and got told that all-inclusive meant all-inclusive with whatever drink we wanted in their bar. But, in reality, we only got access to cheap versions of cocktails and other kinds of alcohol (We had to pay extra to get the "real" deal).
Gavimar Cala Gran Costa del Sur Hotel and Resort
A verified traveller stayed at Gavimar Cala Gran Costa del Sur Hotel and Resort
Posted 3 months ago