Felanitx's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. This welcoming, seaside city also attracts visitors with its entertainment, shopping, and snorkelling.
- There are 7 Felanitx hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 29.4 mi (47.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Santanyi
- Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Cala d'Or Marina, Cala Figuera Port, and Artestruz Mallorca are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Botanicactus and Centro de Visitantes del Parque Nacional de Cabrera
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Es Trenc Beach, Cala Sa Nau, and Cala Marçal
Getting around Santanyi
There are plenty of options for getting around Santanyi. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Felanitx
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Inturotel Esmeralda Park, averaging GBP 140.45/night
- Inturotel Cala Azul Park, averaging GBP 119.56/night
Inturotel Cala Azul Park, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating. Also Inturotel Esmeralda Park has a 4.4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Santanyi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Santanyi is 20 millimetres