Search Hotels in Manacor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers to Manacor give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its sporting events. Top sights around the area include Playa de Muro, Es Trenc Beach and Caves of Drach.
- There are 388 hotels and other accommodation options in Manacor
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 27.8 mi (44.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Manacor
The city's cultural venues include Museu D'Historia de Manacor and Torre de Ses Puntes. The city is notable for landmarks like Parròquia de la Mare de Déu dels Dolors de Manacor, Cuevas del Hams and Church and Cloister of San Vincente Ferrer. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Caves of Drach, Cala Mendia and Cala Anguila Beach.
In Sant Llorenc des Cardassar, you'll find 388 hotels and other accommodation choices so you can easily organise your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Reserva Rotana - With a stay at this 5-star country house, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and 2 restaurants, along with in-room flat-screen TVs. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Sol Mirador de Calas - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Globales Samoa - All Inclusive - This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a poolside bar. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Playa de Muro, located 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the city centre, and Es Trenc Beach, which is 20 mi/32.1 km away.
Getting around Manacor
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Manacor Station. Manacor might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Manacor
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Manacor gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Manacor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Manacor, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Manacor?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Manacor?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Manacor?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Manacor?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Manacor?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Manacor?
What's the best luxury hotel in Manacor?
Manacor Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Manacor by Star Rating
- Hotels near Manacor Airports
- Accommodation near Manacor Attractions
- More accommodation types in Manacor
- Choose Your Manacor Hotel Style
- Search Manacor Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Manacor
- Hotels Near Manacor, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends