Visiting Sant Llorenc des Cardassar
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Sant Llorenc des Cardassar, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Playa de Muro, Alcudia Beach and Cala Millor Beach.
- There are 203 hotels and other accommodation options in Sant Llorenc des Cardassar
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 31.2 mi (50.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sant Llorenc des Cardassar
Notable city landmarks like Strandpromenade and Punta de N'Amer Watch Tower might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cala Millor Beach, Playa de Sa Coma and Cala Moreia. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Safari Zoo and Punta de N'Amer.
In Manacor, you'll find 203 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Son Trobat Wellness & Spa - This 4-star country house features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Son Penya Petit Hotel - Only Adults - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with a private spa tub.
- Protur Biomar Gran Hotel & Spa - This 5-star hotel features 2 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and 5 restaurants. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Popular places to visit in the area include Playa de Muro, 14.8 mi/23.8 km from the heart of the city, and Alcudia Beach, which is 17.6 mi (28.3 km) away.
Dressing for Sant Llorenc des Cardassar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Sant Llorenc des Cardassar each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C