Search Hotels in S'illot
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 19 Aug 2016
Pocket Guide: S'illot
Visiting ManacorManacor's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its entertainment, shopping, and snorkelling.
- There are 12 Manacor hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
Sightseeing around Manacor
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Cala Ratjada Port is one place to visit
- Popular family attractions include Safari Zoo and Sa Torre Cega
- The beach, seaside, and island views highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Punta de N'Amer, Coves Blanques, and Cala Millor Beach
Getting around Manacor
There are plenty of options for getting around Manacor. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in ManacorWith 12 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from, Manacor offers holiday retreats at affordable prices. There are 8 hotels ranging from GBP 72 to GBP 130 per night. For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Hipotels Mediterráneo Hotel, averaging GBP 157.87/night
- Hipotels Mediterraneo Club, averaging GBP 162.76/night
Dressing for Manacor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Manacor is 20 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in S'illot?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in S'illot, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in S'illot?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to S'illot?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to S'illot?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in S'illot?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in S'illot?
S'illot Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in S'illot by Star Rating
- Hotels near S'illot Airports
- Accommodation near S'illot Attractions
- More accommodation types in S'illot
- Choose Your S'illot Hotel Style
- Search S'illot Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in S'illot
- Hotels Near S'illot, Sant Llorenc des Cardassar
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends