Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Capdepera, which is also known for its spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Playa de Muro, Alcudia Beach and Cala Agulla Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 276 hotels and other accommodation options in Capdepera
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 38.4 mi (61.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Capdepera
The city's cultural venues include Torre de Canyamel and Sa Torre Cega. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle of Capdepera, Lighthouse Cala Ratjada and coves d'Artà. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cala Agulla Beach, Son Moll Beach and Playa Font de Sa Cala.
In Cala Ratjada, you'll find 276 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Melbeach Hotel & Spa - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Pleta de Mar By Nature - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Petit Hotel Restaurante Ses Rotges - This 3.5-star hotel features free WiFi, a rooftop terrace and parking. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to visit in the area include Playa de Muro, located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the city centre, and Alcudia Beach, which is 18.5 mi/29.7 km away.
Dressing for Capdepera
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Capdepera gets about 479.30 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C