Visiting Cala Ratjada
Visitors to Cala Ratjada are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, local tours and art. Playa de Muro, Cala Agulla Beach and Cala Millor Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 101 hotels and other accommodation options in Cala Ratjada
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 40.4 mi (65 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala Ratjada
Notable city landmarks like Lighthouse Cala Ratjada and Sa Torre Cega might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cala Agulla Beach, Son Moll Beach and Cala Gat Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cala Ratjada Port and l'Olla.
In Capdepera, you can choose from 101 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Protur Turó Pins Hotel - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Hotel Serrano Palace - Our customers like the beach locale at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa.
- Hotel Bell Port - This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers love its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Playa de Muro, 17.9 mi/28.8 km from the city centre, and Cala Millor Beach, which is 8.9 mi/14.4 km away.
Dressing for Cala Ratjada
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Cala Ratjada each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C