Search Hotels in Porto Cristo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Porto Cristo
Visitors can enjoy all that Porto Cristo has to offer including the seaside, parks and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Caves of Drach, Cala Millor Beach and Cala d'Or Marina are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 40 hotels and other accommodation options in Porto Cristo
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 32.3 mi (52 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Porto Cristo
Notable city landmarks like Church Mare de Déu del Carme and Torre Serral dels Falcons might be worth a visit. The city's natural beauty is on display at Caves of Drach, Playa de Porto Cristo and Cala Murta. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Cala Petita and Coves Blanques.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 40 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Porto Cristo. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- SOM Dona - Caters to women is located in central Porto Cristo. This 3.5-star hotel in Manacor features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Hotel THB Felip - Adults Only is located in the heart of Porto Cristo. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Manacor can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Porto Drach Aparthotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star aparthotel in Manacor can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
Top places to see around the area include Cala Millor Beach, located 4.5 mi (7.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Cala d'Or Marina, which is 13.4 mi (21.6 km) away.
Dressing for Porto Cristo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Porto Cristo each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Porto Cristo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Porto Cristo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Porto Cristo?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Porto Cristo?
Where's the best place to stay in Porto Cristo to be near historical sites?
Porto Cristo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Porto Cristo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Porto Cristo Airports
- Accommodation near Porto Cristo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Porto Cristo
- Choose Your Porto Cristo Hotel Style
- Search Porto Cristo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Porto Cristo
- Hotels Near Porto Cristo, Manacor
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends