Visiting Son Servera
Visitors to Son Servera are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, cocktail bars and water parks. Around the area, top sights include Playa de Muro, Alcudia Beach and Cala Millor Beach.
- There are 133 hotels and other accommodation options in Son Servera
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 35.1 mi (56.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Son Servera
Notable city landmarks like Iglesia Nova and Parish Church of St. John the Baptist might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and these places to visit: Cala Millor Beach, Bona Beach and Sa Marjal. Exploring the port is a top activity, and Club De Golf de Son Servera is one place to visit.
In Capdepera, you'll find 133 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hipotels Eurotel Punta Rotja & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a marina, 2 indoor pools and a full-service spa. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and beach locale.
- Son Corb Boutique Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this country house. With a stay at this 4-star country house, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a poolside bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Atolon - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Playa de Muro, located 16.5 mi (26.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Alcudia Beach, which is 19 mi/30.6 km away.
Dressing for Son Servera
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Son Servera gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C