Visiting Calas de Mallorca
Visitors to Calas de Mallorca are sure to enjoy the beaches, bars and entertainment. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and walkable setting. Caves of Drach, Cala d'Or Marina and Cala Mondrago Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodation options in Calas de Mallorca
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Calas de Mallorca
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cala Antena Beach, Cala Domingo Beach and Cala Antena. Additionally, in the area you'll find Caves of Drach and Cala d'Or Marina.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 22 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Calas de Mallorca. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Sol Mirador de Calas - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and pool.
- Globales Samoa - All Inclusive - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this resort. This 3-star resort features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a poolside bar.
- Apartamentos HSM Calas Park - All Inclusive - This 3-star resort features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Cala Mondrago Beach, located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the city centre, and Cala Millor Beach, which is 10.7 mi/17.2 km away.
Dressing for Calas de Mallorca
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Calas de Mallorca each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 5°C