Manacor's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travelers and visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its entertainment, shopping, and snorkelling.
- There are 8 Manacor hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while April tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Manacor
- Exploring the waterfront is just one of the top activities, while Cala d'Or Marina and Cala Figuera Port are sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Safari Zoo and Botanicactus
- The beach, seaside, and island views provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Cala Antena Beach, Cala Domingo Beach, and Jumaica Tropical Park
Getting around Manacor
There are plenty of options for getting around Manacor. You can explore your options for water transportation at the marina.
Staying in Manacor
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Globales America, averaging GBP 104.9/night
- HSM Canarios Park, averaging GBP 85.23/night
A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Globales America with a 4.1 out of 5 user rating while HSM Canarios Park has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Manacor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Manacor is 20 millimetres