Search Hotels in Cala Mesquida
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 27 Jun 2019
Reviewed on 17 Aug 2019
Visiting Cala Mesquida
Visitors to Cala Mesquida are sure to enjoy the beaches, entertainment and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and secluded setting. Around the area, top sights include Playa de Muro, Cala Agulla Beach and Cala Millor Beach.
- There are 2147 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 39.7 mi (63.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Cala Mesquida
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Playa de Muro, Cala Agulla Beach and Cala Millor Beach. Additionally, you'll find Caves of Drach in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Cala Mesquida, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 546 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Triton Beach - Adults Only is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city centre. This 4-star hotel in Capdepera features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and breakfast.
- Sensimar Aguait Resort, operated by Grupotel - Adults only is located within 3.6 mi (5.7 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Capdepera can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Cala Mesquida
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Cala Mesquida gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Cala Mesquida?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cala Mesquida, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Cala Mesquida?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Cala Mesquida?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Cala Mesquida?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Cala Mesquida?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Cala Mesquida?
Cala Mesquida Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cala Mesquida by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cala Mesquida Airports
- Accommodation near Cala Mesquida Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cala Mesquida
- Choose Your Cala Mesquida Hotel Style
- Search Cala Mesquida Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cala Mesquida
- Hotels Near Cala Mesquida, Capdepera
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends