Visiting Puerto de Pollensa
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Puerto de Pollensa, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its sporting events and spas. Top sights around the area include Alcudia Beach, Playa de Muro and Pollensa Port.
- There are 319 hotels and other accommodation options in Puerto de Pollensa
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 29.9 mi (48.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Puerto de Pollensa
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Playa del Port de Pollença, Bahia de Pollensa and S'Albufereta. Top activities include cycling and exploring the port, while Pollensa Port is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Playa de Can Cullerassa and Playa d'Albercuix.
In Pollensa, you'll find 319 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- La Goleta Hotel de Mar - Adults Only - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Mar Calma Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Mar Hotels Playa Mar & Spa - This 4-star hotel features 3 outdoor pools, a full-service spa and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Top places to visit in the area include Alcudia Beach, 5 mi/8 km from the heart of the city, and Playa de Muro, which is 7.9 mi (12.7 km) away.
Dressing for Puerto de Pollensa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Puerto de Pollensa gets about 479.30 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C