Visiting Santa Margalida
Luxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Santa Margalida, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants, beaches, and bars. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its sporting events, shopping, and entertainment.
- There are 9 Santa Margalida hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while November tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 27.3 mi (43.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Santa Margalida
- The beach, seaside, and island views highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Albufera Natural Park, Sa Canova Beach, and Platja des Coll Baix
- Biking, exploring the waterfront, and taking an adventure tour are also popular activities
Getting around Santa Margalida
Santa Margalida has many options for getting around. You can explore your options for water transportation at the port.
Staying in Santa Margalida
When looking for a holiday accommodation at an affordable price, consider that Santa Margalida has 9 hotels and other accommodation types to choose from. There are 6 hotels ranging from GBP 60 to GBP 131 per night. Consider one of these top-rated, larger hotels for your family trip or any other travel plans:
- Hotel & Spa Ferrer Janeiro, averaging GBP 83.76/night
- Vista Park, averaging GBP 91.62/night
You might like Es Baulo Petit Hotel, averaging GBP 132.17 per night, for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay. A 4-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Es Baulo Petit Hotel with a 4.7 out of 5 user rating while Hotel & Spa Ferrer Janeiro and Vista Park are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Santa Margalida
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the nighttime average
- Santa Margalida gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year