Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Maria de la Salut
Visiting Maria de la Salut
Guests are sure to enjoy the gardens in Maria de la Salut. This city also attracts visitors with its relaxing ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 21.2 mi (34.2 km) from the city centre
Staying in Maria de la Salut
You might like Son Fogueró for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Son Fogueró, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Maria de la Salut
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Maria de la Salut gets about 20 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Maria de la Salut?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Maria de la Salut, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Maria de la Salut?
What's the best boutique hotel in Maria de la Salut?
More trip options
- Hotels in Maria de la Salut by Star Rating
- Hotels near Maria de la Salut Airports
- Accommodation near Maria de la Salut Attractions
- More accommodation types in Maria de la Salut
- Choose Your Maria de la Salut Hotel Style
- Search Maria de la Salut Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Maria de la Salut
- Hotels Near Maria de la Salut, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends