Guests are sure to enjoy the museums in Costitx.
- There are 9 Costitx hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 13.8 mi (22.2 km) from the city centre
Staying in Costitx
You may enjoy a stay at Agroturismo Son Tomaset for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Agroturismo Son Tomaset with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Costitx
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Costitx gets about 17 millimetres of rain per year