Search Hotels in Lloseta
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 12 Nov 2019
Visitors to Lloseta are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, spas and bars. Top sights around the area include Puig Mayor, Port de Soller and El Arenal Beach.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Lloseta
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 13.7 mi (22 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Lloseta
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Puig Mayor, Port de Soller and El Arenal Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma and Playa de Muro.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Lloseta. Below is a top-rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Cas Comte Suites & Spa - Adults Only - With a stay at this 4-star country house, guests can enjoy access to a winery and a full-service spa, along with a private spa tub. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to see around the area include Alcudia Beach, located 15.6 mi (25.2 km) from the city centre, and Lluc Monastery, which is 7.2 mi (11.6 km) away.
Getting around Lloseta
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Lloseta Station. Lloseta might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lloseta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Lloseta is 20 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Lloseta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lloseta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Lloseta?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Lloseta?
What's the best luxury hotel in Lloseta?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Lloseta?
Lloseta Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lloseta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lloseta Airports
- Accommodation near Lloseta Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lloseta
- Choose Your Lloseta Hotel Style
- Search Lloseta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lloseta
- Hotels Near Lloseta, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends