Hotels in Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Palma de Mallorca hotel prices
Where to stay in Palma de Mallorca
4.5/5Wonderful!(5 area reviews)
Churches, art galleries and architecture highlight some of the noteworthy features of Old Town. Make a stop by Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma or Plaza Mayor de Palma while you're exploring the neighbourhood.
4.5/5Wonderful!(8 area reviews)
Unique features of Santa Catalina include the shopping and restaurants. Make a stop by Es Baluard Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art or Municipal Market of Santa Catalina while you're exploring the area.
4.5/5Wonderful!(41 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Sindicat, Basilica of St. Francis and Almacenes El Águila are top sights worth seeing.
5/5Exceptional!(34 area reviews)
While visiting La Llotja-Born, you might make a stop by sights like Paseo Maritime and Paseo del Borne.
4.5/5Wonderful!(21 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in La Missió, Plaza Mayor de Palma and La Rambla are top sights worth seeing.
Visiting Palma de Mallorca
History buffs will enjoy exploring Palma de Mallorca, and visitors give high marks for the cathedral, beaches and renowned art. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants, shopping and architecture. Top sights in the city include Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, Bellver Castle and Port of Palma de Mallorca.
- There are 331 hotels and other accommodation options in Palma de Mallorca
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Palma de Mallorca
Well known for its art scene, the city's cultural venues include Museum of Mallorca, Auditorium de Palma de Mallorca and Pueblo Espanol. Its cathedrals and historic sites are notable and landmarks include Cathedral of Santa Maria of Palma, Bellver Castle and Basilica of St. Francis. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Cala Mayor Beach, Plaza Espana and Parque del Mar.
Other favourite sights in Palma de Mallorca include Port of Palma de Mallorca, Parc de La Mar and Paseo Maritime. Popular places to visit around the area include Puerto Portals Marina, 5.3 mi/8.5 km from the heart of the city, and El Arenal Beach, which is 5.8 mi/9.4 km away.
Getting around Palma de Mallorca
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Palma de Mallorca is easy. You can take advantage of metro transport at Intermodal Station, Jacint Verdaguer Station and Son Costa-Son Fortesa Station. To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Palma de Mallorca Son Fuster Station or Palma de Mallorca Verge de Lluc Station.
Dressing for Palma de Mallorca
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 18°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- About 479.30 millimetres of rain falls on Palma de Mallorca each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 5°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Palma de Mallorca?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Palma de Mallorca, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Palma de Mallorca?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Palma de Mallorca?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Palma de Mallorca?
What's the best accommodation for an all-inclusive stay in Palma de Mallorca?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Palma de Mallorca?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Palma de Mallorca?
What's the best luxury hotel in Palma de Mallorca?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Palma de Mallorca?
What's the best golf hotel in Palma de Mallorca?
Palma de Mallorca Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Palma de Mallorca by Star Rating
- Hotels near Palma de Mallorca Airports
- Areas of Palma de Mallorca
- Accommodation near Palma de Mallorca Attractions
- More accommodation types in Palma de Mallorca
- Choose Your Palma de Mallorca Hotel Style
- Search Palma de Mallorca Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Palma de Mallorca
- Hotels Near Palma de Mallorca, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends