Search Hotels in Binissalem
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 31 Oct 2018
Reviewed on 21 Jan 2020
Reviewed on 28 Sep 2018
Reviewed on 28 Oct 2019
Reviewed on 30 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Binissalem
Guests will appreciate the island, wineries and museums in Binissalem. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and relaxing ambiance.
- There are 5 Binissalem hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Binissalem
- Wine tasting is one of the top activities, whereas Bodega José L. Ferrer, Bodegues Castell Miquel, and Bodega Ribas are favourite sights to visit
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Foundation House Museum Villalonga, Mallorca Planetarium, and Gordiola Glassworks and Museum
- Notable landmarks include Ca'n Novell, Celler Tianna Negre, and José Luis Ferrer
- The natural setting of the island is picturesque, and Puig Mayor is worth a visit
Getting around Binissalem
Binissalem has many options for getting around. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Binissalem Station.
Staying in BinissalemYou may appreciate one of these highly rated, one-of-a-kind properties and small hotels for a romantic getaway or boutique stay:
- Finca Sa Garriga
- Agroturismo Finca Dalt Murada
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Finca Sa Garriga with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Agroturismo Finca Dalt Murada has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Binissalem
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the night-time average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- About 20 millimetres of rain falls on Binissalem each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Binissalem?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Binissalem, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Binissalem?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Binissalem?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Binissalem?
What's the best boutique hotel in Binissalem?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Binissalem?
Binissalem Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Binissalem by Star Rating
- Hotels near Binissalem Airports
- Accommodation near Binissalem Attractions
- More accommodation types in Binissalem
- Choose Your Binissalem Hotel Style
- Search Binissalem Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Binissalem
- Hotels Near Binissalem, Balearic Islands
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends